- Competitive salary
- Vacation leave of 10 working days per year, accruable only within current residency program. Residents are also entitled to University-designated holidays and four floating holidays. Program Director retains the right to schedule vacation. There is no terminal payment for unused vacation.
- Sick leave of 13 non-cumulative calendar days per year within the current residency program. Sick leave may be used for illness, injury, or to obtain medical or dental treatment for the resident, spouse, or child.
- Reasonable time for paid leave for attendance at conferences, workshops, or other professional educational activities, scheduled with the approval of the Program Director. Reimbursement of costs for attending functions or for other educational activities is negotiable with the Program Director.
- Health insurance is provided to the individual resident.
- All residents are covered for professional liability insurance through the University Risk Management and Self-Insurance program or through individual affiliated institution plans while performing duties directly related to their educational programs.